Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pictures Coming of Big Boy's Quilt

My eleven year old son has almost finished his first quilt.  I was like a mother in the room with her laboring daughter....."Okay, keep it straight, yep, you are almost there!" wringing my hands, straightening fabric....  Poor guy, a few times he looked at me and said, "Mama, I can DO THIS"  He was almost done with the binding and he stopped with only about 30 mins of work left to do, and started playing a Monster Truck game on the computer???  Can I say I had to restrain myself from  running up the stairs and finishing it for him??   Hmm, let me see...Monster Trucks...quilting...which one should we pick? (Did you notice Monster Trucks in this house is a proper noun....with four boys...absolutely!)

I'll post some pictures later--of the quilt, not the trucks.

--Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment