Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fall Baking


It wouldn't be Fall around here if I didn't bake a bunch.  These are vegan pumpkin cranberry muffins.  I often get vegan cookbooks, because I have two children with severe dairy allergies.  Vegan cookbooks are nice for that, though I still watch out for peanuts, tree nuts and sunflower seeds.  This particular recipe is from "Vegan with a Vengeance."  I know......sounds radical.....it is a little crunchy.....but there are some nice recipes in there.  Can I share recipes on line if I note the source?  Isn't that a blogger newbie kind of question?  I would link the book, but my computer is linking challenged at the moment.  Go bake for someone you love, today!! Okay, bake for someone you barely tolerate..even better!!

--Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment