Monday, December 7, 2009

Please Pray


Miss Lily has her second cleft palate surgery tomorrow.  It is nicely co-inciding with Our Lady's Feast of the Immaculate Conception.  Lily's surgery is also running right along with a big snowstorm we are having in the next few days....should be interesting, that three hour drive home.

Please pray for a successful surgery, for great airway and pain control, and safe travel for all.  Lily is so sweet, I hate seeing her go through any pain......she tears up when we talk about having an "owie surgery", heartbreaking! We will get this one done, and then wait for the biggie in March, when they repair her jaw.  After that, we can look forward to maybe getting her trach out sometime early Summer!!

I'll update when I can!

2 comments:

  1. I will be keeping Lily in my prayers...along with prayers for safe travel for all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all today.

    ReplyDelete